Ok, so I live, sleep, eat and breathe Christmas pretty much all year round, come this time of year there is no living with me! Christmas films and songs none stop, the cupboards are filled with mince pies and christmas cake! Yes, already! I just love it!!
I stumbled across a blogger who has organised a Christmas blogger gift swap, naturally I was all over this! You can find her blog post about this here.
So basically the reason for this is to get bloggers involved and interacting with each other, and well why not, its spreading some Christmas cheer. We will be paired up, spend some time getting to know our chosen blogger and agree a gift idea / budget etc, buy and mail our gifts off. Simples. This is open to all bloggers within the UK.
Want to get involved? Heres how:
Follow these 3 easy steps:
- Fill out the Google form here and wait for a confirmation email from Helen.
- Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation so that we can get as many bloggers involved as possible!
- Once paired up, get to know your fellow blogger, buy their gifts and send them off!
Here are the following dates for this swap:
- November 1st: Deadline for completing the submission form.
- November 6th (or earlier!): Find out your blogger pair, yay!
- By December 17th: Send off gifts to your blogger pair
Don’t forgot to use the hashtag #apovgiftswap on Twitter or Instagram to connect with others!
Happy hunting lovlies