Does anyone else feel like Christmas has suddenly just came out of nowhere? It doesn’t seem all that long ago we were enjoying the Summer months, now here we are with Christmas just around the corner. I feel quite unprepared due to how fast it all seems to have come around. I’m definitely not complaining about it though, I absolutely love Christmas, it’s my favourite time of the year.
As we get closer to December 1st, it’s time to turn our attention to advent calendars. There are so many to choose from, whether you’re a chocolate kinda person, or you really indulge yourself in one of the many advents containing beautiful, daily gifts! Regardless of age it’s a great way to count down to the big day! This year I have both, the obligatory chocolate advents, yes I got two! It’s the one time of year that chocolate for breakfast isn’t frowned upon, so I’m grabbing it with both hands! But most exciting of all, I got the gorgeous Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar!
This is my first EVER beauty advent calendar, and boy am I excited!! I had planned to get this last year but I wasn’t quick enough, and before I knew it they were all sold out. But not this year! I am so happy I managed to get my hands on it for this December. The packaging is so beautiful, I love the cute design and each little box has its own festive picture too. It has been so well thought out and it includes some fab treats from some amazing brands.
This is the perfect way for any beauty junkie to countdown to Christmas. They have even included an extra gift for Christmas day too. I honestly can’t wait for December 1st to begin opening my calendar.
The contents of the calendar are worth a whopping £250, but it can be yours for £35, when you spend £35 across their clothing, home or beauty departments. I think it is one of the most reasonably priced calendars on the market, especially for the quality of products inside. The qualifying £35 spend could double up as a gift for someone this Christmas, or maybe a gift for yourself, because, well why the hell not! It’s Christmas right?!
One thing I would say if you want to get this is to be quick, last year it sold out pretty quickly and I wouldn’t be surprised if this one does the same too.
Now on to the fun part!! The big reveal! Spoilers ahead!! If you don’t want to know what is inside, read no further. You’ve been warned.
All neatly tucked away inside each individual box you will find:
- Pixi Lift Max Sheen in Honey – 1g
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil – 10ml
- Formula Innovate Radiance Reveal Peel – 15ml
- Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose – 50ml
- Ameliorate Skin Transforming Body Lotion – 50ml
- Autograph Hydrating Primer – 15ml
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara – 4ml
- Diego Dalla Palma Ciglione Mascara – Full Size
- Gatineau Melatogenine Aox Advanced Rejuvenating Cream – 15ml
- Emma Hardie Moringa Balm – 15ml
- Filorga Meso Mask – 15ml
- Korres Wild Rose Advanced Repair Sleeping Facial – 16ml
- Nails Inc Exclusive One Coat Gel Nail Polish – 10ml
- Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil – 30ml
- Percy & Reed Session Hold Hair Spray – 50ml
- Shay & Blue Blood Oranges EDP – 10ml
- PUR Correcting Primer Illuminate & Glow – 10ml
- Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot – 10ml
- Leighton Denny Exclusive Glitter Nail Polish – 12ml
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel – 15ml
- Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick – 1.5ml
- Rosie For Autograph Amazing Radiance Body Glow – 50ml
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream – 15ml
- M&S Cosmetic Bag
- Ultrasun Ultralip – Full Size OR Look Good Feel Better Sculpting Sponge
What an amazing list of products right?! I couldn’t be happier with my choice of calendar this year, a lot of the products include are things I wanted to try. It’s a great way to sample smaller products to see how they work out for us before committing to buying full size. Some of the products that I am most excited about are the Rodial Dragon’s Blood Serum, Alpha H Liquid Rose Gold, Stila liquid lipstick and the Leighton Denny nail polish.
You can buy your’s here.
Will you be getting an advent calendar this year?